bL@cKc0uG@r

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Celebration Sh0Ts!!!

Hello!! As promised, I am going to show you my birthday celebrations pictures!!!!
Don't drool or blinkQ!!!
My little flower dress, isn't it sweet!!!

This is my birthday dress given by my grandma. Here is my cousin who is 6 days younger than me. His hair is trying to catch up with my height and he has a bigger tummy. Oh boys are boys, tummy is a must!!! kakakaka


~~~THE BEGINNING OF MY 1 YEAR OLD CEREMONY~~~

2 DRUMSTICKS
See the drumsticks??? My kor kor cousin and his di di buay ta han liao. But it is for me, not for them!!! gagagaga


Hmmmm... yum yum, don't salivate ok!!! Ask your daddy or mommy to buy for you! I have 2 leh!!!!!! Hold 1 on my left and the other on my right hand!!!


ANG KU KUEH
Next, the ang ku stepping ceremony!!!!! with my new shoes leh
You are definately too heavy for this!!!! heee


BIRTHDAY CAKE
I don't understand why they wanna strap me to the baby chair, I am already 1 year old liao leh!!! Treat me like a BIG BABY leh....


BIRTHDAY KISS AND HUG
hehehe, so pai say....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home